What if you could be part of something that's more than just a gym?
Personal Training is the most comprehensive, well rounded approach to fitness available today.
It’s not a gimmick, it’s a system.
A system led by highly educated trainers, designed to motivate, guide, and get you GUARANTEED results and in the best shape of your life! Our Personal Trainers create personalized workouts and meal plan recommendations that guide you in the right direction to create an overall healthier lifestyle. Our trainers are dedicated to changing lives each and every day.
There are many reasons to have a
personal trainer in your corner:
• They help prevent injury by showing you proper form
• They bring creativity to your stagnant workouts
• They help you lose stubborn fat
• They show you effective techniques
• They help push you past self-imposed limits
They get the best out of you!
Don’t be intimidated by a trainer. They started their fitness journey just like you, needing someone to believe in them. They’ll be there to believe in you too.
Together, you can set your SMART goals and start working on achieving them. Once you’ve decided to work with a personal trainer, do your homework to find one that fits your goals and your personality.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR SESSIONS WITH YOUR TRAINER
Making the decision to have a trainer is an important one, so make the most of your sessions with them.
1. Make your sessions a priority—You owe it to your trainer, and to yourself, to show up on time and be ready to work. Bring your A-game to the session and you’ll both win!
2. Warm up ahead of time—Take five to ten minutes to warm up your body before your personal training session starts. This way, you can jump right into the workout and they can start to push your body into doing the tougher stuff.
3. Clock in some sleep—Make sure you’re well-rested for your session. Your progress and recovery depend on good sleep. Get enough z’s before a training session and you’ll have more energy for your workouts and perform better.
4. Be honest—Even telling your trainer a little white lie can be detrimental to your progress. Remember, you hired them to keep you accountable and to help you get results. If you aren’t telling them the whole truth about your diet or fitness plan, they can’t properly tailor your plan to meet your goals.
5. Trust your trainer—They won’t let you slack or protest, so don’t even bother. A good trainer will keep motivating you when you want to quit but won’t let you give up on them, or, on yourself. It’s absolutely okay to ask them specific questions or give your own input to the workout.
8923 Lorraine Rd. suite A
Gulfport, MS 39503